1. ? Music Twitter’s wild decade
Pitchfork’s Eric Harvey reflects on how Twitter shortened the distance between us and our favorite artists.
2. ?? DaBaby and the making of a no. 1 artist
For his Billboard cover story, the surging rap superstar shares the difference between marketing and clout-chasing.
3. ? The feast and famine of being a working musician
In a conversation with The Creative Independent, Zola Jesus gets into the nuts and bolts of affording a creative career.
4. ? Why the #youcancrychallenge went viral on TikTok
Fanbytes founder and CEO Timothy Armoo shares two key social media insights with Music Business Worldwide.
5. ? How mxmtoon built her DIY empire
The New York Times explores how the modern-day independent star has captured the attention of almost every social media platform.
RETURN TO TOP